Over the past year, we have absolutely seen a dramatic increase in QR Code adoption. You can hardly find a printed magazine that doesn’t have at least one advertisement with a QR Code, and more and more, I have been noticing QR Codes on the direct mail pieces that I receive.
However, far too many of the QR Codes that people are seeing are still pointing to websites that were designed for viewing on laptops or desktop computers.
They should be pointing to mobile websites, to truly engage the smartphone owner that scanned the QR Code.
Looking for a Mobile Website Solution?
If you have any questions about how to build mobile websites for your QR Codes, we’d love the chance to provide some answers!
On Wednesday, March 14th, we will will presenting a free, online product demonstration of iFlyMobi.
During the webinar, we will demonstrate how you can:
- Build professional mobile websites in a matter of minutes
- Setup mobile-optimized forms, surveys, registrations, lead generation pages, and more
- Incorporate and track QR Codes on your printed materials
- Add mobile-detection code to your standard website to redirect the mobile user
- Rebrand our software to offer it as a full mobile solution to your clients!
- And more…
We hope to see you there! Registration only takes a few seconds >>